All classes focuses on traditional postures and breathing techniques to cultivate clarity of mind and trust in your body. Gently build strength and improve your flexibility through a slower pace and deep holds. Only the most gentle back bends and inversions are introduced, so all levels of practitioner will feel at home, including beginners. You will leave class feeling more physically and mentally relaxed, balanced and grounded.
I hope to see you soon,
Wednesdays 7:15-8:30 pm
Thursdays 10:00-11:30 am
Hawthorne Movement Center
3942 SE Hawthorne, Portland
Beginner Yoga Series
Learn the fundamentals of yoga in an inviting atmosphere.
This 8-week foundational yoga class is designed to support you from the ground up in your new or renewed practice.
In this class you will...
◦ learn safe & supportive alignment of foundational yoga postures
◦ build strength, flexibility and balance
◦ learn simple breathing and sitting techniques
◦ have opportunity for quiet contemplation and reflection
◦ find an accepting and non-judgmental atmosphere
◦ receive materials to build your home practice
◦ discover how yoga can best serve you!
Sign up soon. Space is limited in this class so you will receive individual attention.